"There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable..."

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

P.I.E.S.

1. Laptop Bag

P: Colourful, makes it easier to carry your laptop, protect the laptops from damage.
I: Can put my water bottle incase of spillage of water to the computer.
E: It saved my computer from damages.
S: Can bring the laptop to places where I can connect with people. Can represent myself.


2. Watch

P: Stylish, antic
I: Allows me to manage my time.
E: Passed down from my father.
S: Allows me to meet my friends on time.

3. MRT Station

P: Big platform.
I: NIL
E: NIL
S: Can chat with people while waiting

4. Watching a movie

P: Big screen, a lot of seats to accommodate the large crowd
I: NIL
E: NIL
S: Can watch the movie with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment