"There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable..."

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fortnight Assignment

My theme is: Perspectives



The top picture and the bottom all has the perspective of the path getting smaller.



This bridge has a very nice curve in the railings and path. I took the first curve of the railing to make the bridge look like it swerved.



I was very intrigued by the curvature of the leaves and how the sun shines on them and made it look very confusing, yet beautiful. Though, do not think this came under the theme.



This picture was exactly what I had in mind. Big steps at first going upwards before becoming smaller. The perspective from the bottom of the steps.




This is a picture that you normally see, all the pillars looks like they are getting smaller until they reached the end.





Although this picture is not related to the theme, I found this picture nice. All the red spikes that were coming from the stems looked pretty cool. You may relate it to people that has bad sides underneath all the leaves. 





I like the scenery along the path. It is a nice contrast between the red pebbles and the plants. It looks very peaceful, like nothings been touched and everything is in place.



The roots clasping onto the pole are orchid's roots. They look like they are striving towards the sky and fighting to be the first to reach the top. This resembles some of us, all wanting to top the charts in some areas.


This is the last picture I took before my camera battery left me to take pictures with my mind's eye. I chose this picture because all the leaves are sprouting from center of the picture. The leaf that is leading to the center has the a really nice "zoom in" effect. The perspective from the tip of the leaf.


All these photos were taken in Singapore Botanical Gardens.

1 comment: