"There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable..."

Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

IDEATION

1. What do you think is the main underlying theme of the clip above?
To get the participants to be as creative as possible to think up ideas using the props provided.
2. What are some skill sets that would be needed by the comedians to make their impromptu presentations successful?

Quick thinkingness, imagination, creativity and applying things that you see day-to-day that can be used on the props. 
3. How do you think you would be able to hone your skills that you have mentioned in question (2)?
Be more observant, watch shows that gives me more imagination.
4. How then would the skills that you mentioned be useful and applicable in your other domains and subject areas?

In geography I would be able to observe the changes around me. In writing composition, I would be able to apply my imagination. In presentations, I would be able to make presentations that are not boring by making it interesting and I would be able to answer questions given by the audience to me with quick thinkingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment